FAVORITE BREAKFAST AND DINING SPOTS
Princeville:The Princeville Hotel (5 minute walk from Pali Ke Kua Resort):
- The Cafe Terrace: Breathtaking view of Hanalei Bay for a morning breakfast.
- La Cascata Restaurant: Exquisite Friday night all you can eat seafood buffet, reservation required.
- Princeville Hotel Living Room: Live music nightly, great dessert, coffee and drinks.
Hanalei: (5 minutes from Princeville)
- The Dolphin Restaurant: A North Shore tradition offers great seafood and steak.
- Old Hanalei Coffee Company: Great place for breakfast.
- Sushi & Blues: Currently the best sushi on Kauai and even California with a great ambiance and live music. The quality of sushi has been drastically improved since the arrival of chef Masa (Kapa'a) this summer with the introduction of Masa's special rolls (especially Crunchy, Grasshopper and Iniki rolls) and combination platters. I was greatly disappointed about the sushi quality during my recent trip on August 2002. The waitress explained that it was due to a newly hired additional chef!!!
- Zelo's Beach House: Wide selection of foods and beverages. A great place.
- Bubba's Burgers: Best chicken burger. Their motto, "Hate Healthy Food".
Kilauea: (10 minutes from Princeville)
- Kilauea Bakery and Pau Hana Pizza: Great pizza with fresh ingredients and flavors. Highly recommended.
- The Lighthouse Bistro: Formerly Casa Di Amici, good fresh fish and Italian cuisine.
Kapa'a: (30 minutes from Princeville)
- Korean Barbecue: Great small barbecue local spot at a very reasonable price.
- Mema's: Delicious Thai food.
- Pacific Cafe: Excellent wood-burning grill, Pacific Rim dishes.
BACK TO TOP
Copyright © 2001-12 All rights reserved.
Pali Ke Kua Resort, Ka Haku Rd., Princeville HI 96722
Website Design by Lolouila